Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Flights
7 Posts
Unfortunately kids school holidays & cheap flights aren't usually 2 things can go hand in hand :(

You might be better off taking a look at the General Holiday Enquiries or flight only/Airline sections on the main forums as this type question gets asked all the time and there are several links to "cheap" flight websites there
You could try easyjet, monarch and XL they are usually the cheapest.

But its also worth checking thomas cook, thomson and first choices flights too just for comparison!

Fatcodycat :sun2
dont think you'll have too much luck with cheap flights they double, treble, quadruple in school hols so no matter where you look it will cost between £290- £350. Any thing cheaper and you should grab them oh and let me know if you find some cheap flights i could do with a week away in may too:tup
I've not long come back.

Cheapest flights I found was with First Choice and I checked loads. I did limit departure from Stansted though.
Have a try with http://www.skyscanner.net we always get our friends and family to check there first before they head out to us. We also use it when hubby has to fly back to the UK. If when you're putting the dates in - you leave it to display "whole month" you get a bit more flexibility on the dates... and you can spot a bargain (if such a thing exists during the holidays). Good luck!

Elle xx
Thanks

Have used skyscanner.net before so will keep looking.

:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.