Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Flights
7 Posts
Thats a good price manxcat bet your glad its all sorted..
Yes compared with other prices it's great,just hope everything is on time on the return as we have to fly back to IOM from Gatwick & it is the last flight with Flybe as they are pulling out of the Island & up to now there are no alternitives :que the same thing happened on our return from Goa a few years ago,flight was delayed into Manchester & we missed (think it was BA) the last flight before they pulled out,cost us an overnight stay &£300 for a new flight,but we have got a bit more time this time so fingers crossed
Air India's delays can be very large.

Apart from their reputation of grubby and old planes, similar cabin crew, and a profusion of screaming kids.

They are not massively cheaper for no reason.

One year Emirates were over-booked and offered us a free flight the following year if we switched to Air India.

We thought about it, a very large combined sum............ and refused. The flight we would have been on reached Bombay 15 hours late.

In view of your IOM journey, it might be an idea to have a "plan B" in place?
Always look on the bright side of life d dum d dum :( Thanks it's booked now, not going to worry too much)going in Nov.will enjoy that 1st if the price of visa stays the same to include both trips,but thankyou for your info,mayb helpfull if i contact Air India :(
Emirates have got some cracking deals Manchester to mumbai for £450 March 2014. Easy to get a flight down to Goa cheaply. check skyscanner. Hope this helps someone
Skyscanner has just told me that £469 LHR to GOI
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.