Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Flights
12 Posts
Hi Alison

Can you be a bit more specific?! :wink:

Pippy :D
Hi Alison

I got my flights through Charter Travel in Newbury, Berks. They always have special offers on and offer Virgin flights at really good prices.

Good hunting
Bizzilady

Oh by the way only 2 weeks and 2 days until I'm in Florida!!! Yippy can't wait
thanks bizzilady I tried them last night and they were really expensive.
Hi Ali :D
I normaly use Airline Network, just keep checking daily to see what comes up, not the most efficient way but it does pay off :)
p.s. When are we going to have lunch again?, I'm laid up at the moment as I slipped on a grape (I know, it's really stupid!) and have torn my ligaments :(
sorry to hear that Jeff-that's rotten luck.

I'm in the middle of a chest infection-so I need a month over there to recuperate-lol.

If you do see any Virgin flights from manchester for 2ad and one baby May 11/12 for a month-do let me know won't you.
There were some last night for £529 but when I rang today -the chap is off till Monday and they couldn't find them.

I still think that's way too much though.
Alison

Would you like me to move this to the flights forum? It might be seen by more members there.

Thanks Pippy-that would be great.
Ok, will move now :wink:

Can you post details of where you're flying from/too please.

Thanks.

I'm going from Manchester to Orlando -hopefully with Virgin May 10/11/12 for a month
Thanks
Alison
i have booked with skydeals for next feb the flights with virgin were £390 an adult i asked if this was for 1 or 2 weeks and was told it was for upto a month i was quite surprised we got the number off the teletext we have booked a villa with them and they e-mailed me photos of the villa we will be getting we dealt with amos whose direct number is 0800 975 4497 his name is amos and he was really great and patient as there are 3 families going hope this helps.
Thanks for the info_I bit the bulllet yesterday. I've paid £529 for 4 weeks and 4 days.
I'll keep that skydeals number though.
We paid £390 for every flight last year-and £250 in Jan this year which was a special offer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.