America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Florida4less
4 Posts
Ive just been looking at prices for next year, they look very resonable! do these prices include transfers? as they are so low in comparison with other prices.

Lloyd
I have booked with them.

4 bed excutive villa with pool (including heating), upgrade car to a 4x4, 33inch pitch seat with Thomas Cook (Seat back TV) & insurance - £2765 for 4 going 6th Nov.

For the last 6 years I have been going with TCD, but they have lost the plot, rude, pricey, and naff flights (sardines, one TV between 60 !!!).

So fingers crossed with this company, I think they are safe, they are sponsored by the co-op.
I too was a little dubious when booking with Florida4less.

we were looking at going to Florida for christmas this year ,and when i contacted them for a quote for 16 nights, flights with Virgin, Villa and car hire we were quoted £2766 - family of 4. At first I thought this was a joke! as we had already contacted Virgin Direct and we were quoted just under £5000.

I obtained the ABTA / ATOL details and looked them up on the internet and all seemed good. Even spoke with a friend who works in the travel industry and she said if they are with ABTA go for it!!! So we did. All booked and paid for last week.

I must say that we have had no problems with them and if I had any questions they were more than happy to help. We even drove down to Bury to pay the deposit and the balance.

With what has happened this last week with XL / Travel City we were a little worried - they assured us everything is fine. They had currently been working from early hours that day, till god knows what time, sorting out clients which had booked holidays with XL. So we were more reassured knowing that if anything happened like that they would be at the other end of the phone to help.

I am sorry i waffled a lilttle....hope the above has helped.
:) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.