Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Welcome to Holidaytruths, ng4.

We have a lengthy topic about Flyglobespan in our Airlines & Airports forum, which discusses them primarily as an airline, but also as a tour operator. Please click here for that topic.

David :wave
hi.
my daughter and another 5 went with them last year to palma nova and she said they were fine no problems what so ever. no food on the plane but as it was only a short flight that was fine . :)
Use them two or three times a year as do a lot of people where I work and I can honestly say that I have no had a bad experience with them. They do seem to be having a problem just now with there transatlantic schedule but there short haul holidays seem to be trouble free. There are no reps in resort but everything else is as per the big holiday companies. They do provide you details of a contact number of a sub-contracted agent (holidaybeds) who acts for them in resort should there be any problems, all in all I find them good value and have saved quite a few pounds by using them.
Ive booked with them for my holiday. My friend has used them several times and recommended them. As above she also saved some money with them. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.