Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Babs, I shall copy it to the Cruise forum.

luci :wave
Fort Lauderdale is great. Lots to do and some nice hotels there, we have stayed a few times. Fort lauderdale is about 30 mins drive from Miami airport. You can also take trips into the Everglades from there and there is a hop on/off boat service around all the waterways in the town. I like Miami but in some ways I prefer FL. Which hotel have they offered you?
Thanks for the reply Jacky. The basic itinerary for the cruise does not state which hotel they will be using. At the moment we are not in a position to book the trip; we are committed to a holiday elsewhere (family wedding) at the end of June and to some extent it depends on whether we will have any money left over!!!

We are also taking a risk in the hope that the price will come down from an already good price to an even better one ;) . We took a similar cruise last year and within a couple of weeks of paying the final balance the price dropped £300pp and we couldn't get the cruise firm (same one as now) to budge either on an upgrade or on board credit :cry

I'm a believer in if it's meant to be it will happen, mind you I believe I'll win the lottery and I'm still waiting :rofl
If you are booking a cruise with Royal Caribbean or Celebrity they have a price guarantee promise (UK) which guarantees that if you see the identical
cruise offered at cheaper than you booked they will refund the difference to you. If before final payment they will give cash, if after they will give you
OBC. Be SURE your travel agent will honor this arrangement, some of the major ones will not (TC for example)...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.