General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Still just thee and me, pippy, though swiss had said some complimentary things about you!
And me makes three. :pele I got on in the end :D

and thanks Pippy.

gail.............
I've just read it, and you're welcome Gail :D

Hopefully our reviews will be seen by lots of potential new members seeking holiday advice, and hopefully they'll find HT as helpful as we have :D
:shock: :shock: I'm waiting to be activated!!!!! :shock: :lol: Why when I put my email address down..did it come back saying, in red..that is wasn't 'unique' ??????? Had to put down my Gmail one! :cry: :shock:
I haven't done a review, sorry, but frequently find myself recommending HT on other forums I plague the life out of (I mean contribute to)

Although the two I use most regularly are pretty much all made up of HT users anyway :lol: We know a good thing when we find it!
Pam

Your review has been posted :D :D
:shock: :lol: ...and I didn't feel a thing!! :lol: Let's hope more members add a review!!!
Many members have posted in General Chat to thank Van for this wonderful website, let's tell others how wonderful it is!

Only 4 people have so far added reviews for HT :(
Thank you all so much, we are very touched, it makes it all worth while.

Sarah :kiss
Hi Pippy, great idea! I have now also posted a review, awaiting approval :D
Ok you twisted my arm..........................and it hurts..............waiting for my review to be added code name the brick man

well done everyone who went before...WHY havent the rest of you done your bit?????????????????????

brian
Good on ya Trish and Brian :D :D

It's the least we can do for Van :kiss :kiss :kiss :cry: :cry: and of course the remaining team.
me too bluebabe :wave medot.xx
My reviews in :lol:
Good one medot, yours should be in soon too :lol:
That's more like it! :D :tup
7 Reviews up now....

all "members" of Review Centre should of course go back and rate the other HT reviews!
:lol: I've already done that Sancho!!!! :rofl
yes i've done it now as well :wink: medot.xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.