Just to let everyone know that we've found a fab company http://www.lower-hire.co.uk who are going to provide us with a fridge in our room for our forthcoming holiday. We normally go self catering but this year we're in a hotel and we were worried about not having cold drinks 'on tap' so to speak especially with the kids drinking loads.

They have kept in contact with me since my initial enquiry waiting for the hotel to open for the summer season - I can't fault their communication at all. Nigel the chap covering NE Majorca has just emailed me to say he'd been in to the hotel today and they're happy to accept the fridges from them this summer which is GREAT NEWS!

So anyone staying at The Moreyo in Cala Bona who fancies the idea of a fridge for their drinks/medicines etc it's definitely do-able with Lower-hire. If you're staying elsewhere you need to make contact with them to see if it's possible in your hotel. They do microwaves, toasters, kettles, hairdryers, fans, all manner of stuff for babies and disability scooters etc (too many items to list)!

Hope this helps someone!

Tis