Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
hi there bri05 on personal experience i would reccomend waiting to book your hols. we go to fuertevntura every year this year i found that it was cheaper to book on boxing day the prices then were really low, but as we didnt have the deposit then i found a just a good deal in april which was 6 weeks before we went.we was going to go on july the 15th a day before the kids broke up but as it was my sons last day in primary school we didnt and that was the same price then. we are a family of 5 and i got it for £1200 for a week which for 5 of us is a bargain at xmas on the internet with thomas cook it was coming up at £1000. i always find it on the net then take the code into thomas cook and they match the price.

just my advice really :cheers
Haven't booked for Fuerteventura for next year but another resort booked this 4 weeks ago and only paid £2600 all inclusive for 4 adults and 2 children the holiday has now gone up £900 since we booked it.
hi, for the first time in years..i left it until now to book a holiday and 1) i cant get anything i really want and 2) everything is still so expensive....so i have already booked fuerteventura for next may and turkey for next august. fuerteventura flights and hotel 10 nights Ai for £2000 DIY 3 ad 1 ch...in future i will always book early....going for a spray tan tomorrow to cheer myself up :rofl
in future i will always book early....going for a spray tan tomorrow to cheer myself up.

Good for you, hope you enjoy. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.