Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
The funfair is next to McDonalds at the end of Nissi Avenue......you can see the rides for miles especially the Slingshot :really

It would seem to be open all day from around 11am to at least Midnight.......there are still people on rides late into the night. Not sure of the cost, you don't pay to enter you just pay at each ride, since the change to the Euro no idea of the current prices.
For the last 4 years i've sat on my hotel balcony and watched the slingshot....... i still maintain i'd rather boil my own head in oil than go on it! :yikes
thanks for the replies, i feel exactly the same julian 1 but think my kids would love it.
I think you can buy so many tokens for a set amount, I remember my daughter mentioning it.
That fun fair is tokens and it's not cheap. Plus beware, one fair (as it appears) is in fact 2 separate fairs! We only found out when we went to put the children on a ride and they said the tokens could not be accepted as half the fair was theirs and the other another company.
Save your money and have an extra day at the water park instead, that's fab :tup
hi there
if you are planning to stay on the funfair for a few hours you can buy unlimited ride wristbands for 20 euro's.thats the best value the sling shot is extra it was 60 eoro's for two adullts and you get a free t-shirt or dvd
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.