Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Gemma33
12 Posts
I hope you got home safe too gems... I missed you when you were away lets hope it will not be too long till you do your report and tell us all about goa ....
i think gemma is sleeping off the after effects of too much honey bee....

lets hope she wakes up soon and gives us a good report, must say though her 2 weeks flew past!! :)
Thats me, I am back :bawl its so sad but only another 56 sleeps til we fly out again :D :D :D
Ive missed you all :kiss
Goan Crazy ...... just wait til you get back youre for it :wink: Hope you both enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Trip report to follow very soon
welcome back gemma
cant believe your back already.that flew by.hope you had a great time and you'll have to let us know how you got on
goa
hope you had a lovely hol Gemma - it won't be long til the next one!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Robbie and OAP had an absolutely fantastic time (as normal!!) Trying to catch up with all the postings in the forum :shock: then I need to compile my trip report :D
Hi Gemma hope you had a great time only 9 months for us :swear
:) Hi Gemma
it was great meeting up with you both
Chilly
Goan Crazy ... if I remember correctly its today you come home? Its very, very cold here just thought you'd like to know :lol: :wink:
Oh and I go back to Goa six weeks on Monday, just thought you might want to know that as well :rofl
WELCOME HOME!!!!
:D LOL :D Yes we are at home now, will start knocking a summary of our experiance (trip report) together over the next few days. 49 weeks till the off :cry:
Glad you arrived back safely in the soggy UK :(
We have booked up for next Feb as well. Think its the 24th we fly out.
Looking forward to meeting you and Mrs Goan Shopping again :D
(Looking forward to your trip report as well)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.