Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Caro, i know the G/beach but haven't stayed, but have you by any chance been over to Ghazala gardens, fairly good reviews on TA as well as on HT. Looks very nice. For my 10th time to sharm in November i want a different hotel. Not far to see Zaki at night either hehe. It appears that only red sea holidays do this hotel, but a price of £1500 for 2 weeks, for 2 persons didn't think that was to bad from EMA. It includes free flight food, free wifi, and 20k of luggage and free transport to resort etc, also you can keep the room on free for late departures.

Michelle x
Hi Michelle
Had a quick look at the Ghazala Gardens while we were there - just reception and the pool area. It looks very attractive (reminds me a little of Grand Resort Hurghada) and is comparitively new having been rebuilt after the 2005 bombings. Some guests staying at the Ghazala Beach on a half board basis were unhappy with the food offered so the lovely English guest relation girl arranged for them to take evening meals at the Ghazala Gardens - they were very happy with the quality there. I also know a travel agent who stayed there a few years ago and until she stayed at the Makadi Palace last year the Ghazala Gardens had been her all time favourite hotel.

November would be an ideal time to stay there - personally I wouldn't want to be traipsing across the Peace Road to the beach in the height of summer!

Regards, Caro

Ps. sending you a pm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.