Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Ghazala Gardens
12 Posts
Going next year with airtours. Direct holidays aalso go there.
Andy D
hi i been to this site not showing this hotel
We are going in January with DH but you appear to be correct when you say it isn't showing for next year in any of the MT / Thomas Cook sites now :shrug
Hi, Ghazala Gardens are part of the Red sea Hotels group. It appears that they are no longer being offered by Mytravel/Thomas Cook and I have been advised by them that they are currently in negotiation with other British tour operators. I suggest you contact them via their website http://www.redseahotels.com if you want to book with them direct. Regards, Caro
thank you for the info i will do that merry christmas everyone and happy new year :D
flyglobespan dont fly from manchester, doncaster, eastmids still dont see what travel company has the contract with ghazala gardens
We went to this hotel in January, apparently there will be no english tour operators going to this hotel next year. Try looking on the german Tui website see if its on there.
tui is part of thomson holidays and as from aug thomson with be called tui and first choice
carron,
Are Thomson and First Choice merging??
If so will we have the same trouble with holidays that we are having with thomas cook? They have ended contracts and left a lot of people not knowing where they are really staying,If this is so I am worried about booking up early,I always do so to get a child place etc.
Any thoughts would be helpful.
Mel
My daughter went for an interview with Thomson, and they said last year they were merging, but Thomson is keeping the name, it will be FC that will change, like My travel and Thomas Cook. Actually there are now quiet a few smaller companies that are under the name TC now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.