America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
We found Flyglobespan to be the cheapest for flights alone (No accomodation included) but we've had lots of problems with them, and theyve changed our outgoing flights by 1 day. So we're now terrified that they'll change them again. Id say you might want to pay more if you want guaranteed flights?

We're flying from Glasgow to Orlando Sanford airport.
Virgin Atlantic have a Saturday flight.
MY travel do a flight on a thursday and saturday, FC on a Friday
We flew with My Travel in November to Orlando (Sanford again) and they were really good. Forgot to mention that in above post.

We were originally booked to fly out on a thursday with Flyglobespan in 4 weeks time, but its been change to the wednesday. I think they fly to Orlando most days (But are unreliable as i said above) including cheaper flights if you can handle a stop over in Belfast.
We have used both My Travel and First Choice to fly from Glasgow to Sanford. Had no problems with either company although First Choice did have the extra leg room for no additional charge. I would go for either of them, it would just depend on the price when booking.
If you require further info please post in the FLIGHTS FORUM.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.