Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Go-Carting.
14 Posts
Perhaps we can have a go-karting night in March sleeps. I'll give the brandy a miss but might need a couple of G&T's to pluck up the courage. Sounds good fun.
It is great fun :lol: sounds like a good idea for a HT Grand Prix :yikes
Is this a new track, or the one at Arpora?
It`s the one near ingo`s Martin.
gocarting it great! Got quite competative with my friends and I. Arms where really aching after 20 laps lol. Can get some good speed up if you really go for it!
Agree, great fun and a buzz.
Couple of points too look out for. If they are any young Indian guys on the track at the same time, they tend to treat it like dodgems and give you a nudge in your deriere, leading to a nice bit of rear end drift. Take care when getting out of kart, it can be a bit unsteady and its natural to place your hand behind the seat for balance. RIGHT where the HOT exhaust is. Seen it happen a few times so take care and have fun.
My mates back was a mess afterwards. But... her drove like a 190 year old granny. Everyone was shunting him.

Good point about the exhaust though!
They did warn us about the exhaust being HOT and not to put your hand on it..
A HT Easter Grand Prix!!

Brilliant idea....anyone else up for it?

:lol:
Count me in, although I may be a bit old for it I will give it a go. Just be prepared for me to come last lol
If i'm out there at easter count me in also.Polly i could be last but one then :rofl
Thats 3 on the grid....anymore?
agree great fun always go at least once, they put the price up to 150rps over xmas, were out there for easter with some friends so we might join you for the grand prix
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.