Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
you will be fine yorkie.i have been on my own 4 times now and have met somewonderfull people and also other single travellers so i would not worry about it -you will enjoy it,
when are you thinking of going?
HI robbie i havent made my mind up yet i was just wondering if it would be ok for single travellers
Its fine for single travellers - I have been twice with an ex and once so far on my own and I much prefered it on my own, you see much more on your own I think. People are more inclined to talk to someone on there own, everyone was very friendly and I never once felt concered as a single female traveller that I was out of place or it wasnt safe.

Last year I had a great time. Met a few hobos from here out there (lol) which was nice but was just as happy pottering about by myself.
to keep this on topic I have moved the chat to the goa gossip thread.
still not decided yet done oz and thailand on my own which wasnt too bad but then again ive been there before im always a bit weary of place 1st time
I can understand that - my first 2 visits were with someone so I had an advantage when I went on my own.

All I can say is it is a good place as a single, you can be as alone or with people as you want. I feel totally safe yet not bored with it being samey after 3 visits .... roll on my next trip in less than 8 weeks !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.