Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
goa in april
8 Posts
It will be quiet but especially so as it has been quiet all season, a few places will be shut or shutting down. The temperature is not the problem it will be the same as March its just the humidity will increase and be more uncomfortable but not unbearable our holiday normally crosses between March and April and I don't find it a problem compared with the far east.

Mids
Welcome to the forum.We have been in late March and it can get very hot and sticky.Everyone is different but at that time of year I would need aircon in the room.

Papa
:tup

Yes you will need aircon we always do when we go at Easter but dont bother when we go at Xmas. but still a fab place ,and you soon get used to the temp its just the humidity that can get a little over powering when you are getting ready to go out and you have washed and blow dryed your hair go through the door and you look i you have just come out of the shower :rofl

Pip
x
:rofl oh yes Pip i agree with that!!! by the way its getting hotter here now, yesterday was hottest day for 30 years!!!!! (not sure if they mean hottest day in Feb for 30 yrs??
chilly
cheers for the replies guys....not been to goa before...always tended to head for thailand....just as hot there so sure we will be fine..looking forward to it :wave:
chilly how hot was it on the hottest day in 30 years .....

annabraithw hello and :welcome to the forum...colleen
Hi IC :)
well thats the thing i dont know :D cos one of my neighbours ws telling me and he couldnt remember!!! he saw it on the news! or in the paper? :que but it was very hot and a lot more mozzies than usual. we were at an all day and night party ;) and people were swimming at 11am and it was still v hot then!! I will try and find out! see you soon
chilly :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.