Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yes they do, well its not just sea food just about everything buffet, meats seafood soups sweets, and music .. is that the one you mean? and if you join (become a member) you only pay for one of you, as in get one free.....everytime!!! A great day out too!! and you also get a free night a year (or is it a weekend?) can't remember, but good value for the Marriot
chilly :)
thanks chilly, i think we will do that easter sunday :tup
sounds good idea... hope you enjoy!!
chilly
I've only heard good reports about the Sunday lunch at the Marriott, would like to go myself!
It is amazing!! very good value,and you can carry on eating for hours and theres a live band & singer (not heavy stuff obviously!! :D )and people get up and dance, a very fun and social affair, and it makes a change........
chilly
Hello Chilly,
This sounds interesting! We are only there for one week so would have to do this as soon as we arrive, can you tell me where it is and what time's Kick Off?
Also how do you join?
Kevin
can you use the swimming pools there if you go for the brunch???
Hi, I think i would like to go too! How far from candolim? Do you just turn up or do you have to book? How much does it cost? Sorry for all the q's, this is the first time i have been to Goa so am trying to find out as much info as poss.

Thanks, Surrey Bird.
surrey bird, we have been twice but it has always been on a sunday night, but i would like to go daytime this time, i dont think that you HAVE to book but with it being easter i might call them when we get there, Jane :cheers
hi
just going out but briefly, membership i year is 5612 rps and then you only pay for one lunch which is about 1000/.1200 I cant remember exactly..yes think you have to book, membership gives lots of benefits ie 50% discount on food bills 20% discount on beverages, free entry to ozone,bottle of complimentary wine or ber with meal, one night garden view room complimentary in the year, not sure about non membership details can find out
chilly
please do chilly,im very interested :cheers
I went in February and it is better to book. Very hard to get a table inside because the same tables are booked each week by the same people. Tend to be people who have bought houses/apartments and stay in Goa all year. Some of the ladies had evening dresses on it is a smart affair.

Food wise very wide choice and we considered it good value for money.

Cost then was 900rps per person with unlimited soft drinks.

1200rps per person with unlimited beer and 1400rps with one glass of sparkling wine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.