Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa old and New
7 Posts
Thanks for sharing that, very interesting.
Trying to find a book about the Hippie Trail from Istanbul to India, will put it on the book thread when I remember the title!
Read my my way thru this just now FTV, interesting read, but lots to read. I see the porters havent changed much over the years! :lol:
What a great read, just spent a pleasant hour enjoying that, even though I should be working
I was born 20 years too late :( would have loved a trip like that. There are still one or two of the Old Hippies still alive and kicking in Goa today I believe, met a lad in Chapora once who was telling me that he made his living selling fruit to the Hippies on Big Vagator in the 60`s and 70`s and got very rich on Dollar bills 8) He could have been the first ever beach seller in Goa then :shock:
Great reading FTV. Also read his visit when he returned in 1997. Its a long read but very enjoyable and interesting. thanks
A fascinating read..... :)

Jenx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.