Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
GOA ON TV
10 Posts
Have a look at the Children Walking Tall thread, it should be very interesting.
x lassi
I've just set to record it :) Not sure if I'll be able to watch it at 9pm( depends on the football :( )
Fiona I know this will dissapoint you but there is no footbal tonight ;)
I have just watched the show it was very good
yes it was good. Pity the Mango House part was so short though.
Every credit to the lads and lassies, for giving up a days relaxation, to help good causes in the countries the HMS Illustrious visits.
Glad they chose Mango House in Goa, but where was Rob ? He does like to keep out of the limelight !
x lassi
Enjoyed the programme, lovely to see Mango House and some of the children. Hats off to all the crew who put in all the effort for C.W.T. Shame that the charity name, Children Walking Tall wasn't mentioned.
Hi All... Glad several of you saw it... Unfortunately I was in Goa so I missed it. I did ask a freind to make a copy for me so I might get to see it. Did anyone on here record it? Does anyone know how to convert it to Xvid or Divx??? If you do and you can copy just our 3 minute section - you're more than welcome to email me it! :) - as long as it's not too big as our internet connection here is pretty slow!

My mother said she might have seen me in the background of one of the shots... But I as running around all day getting things they needed so it was a very busy day... So hardly had chance to get my face on TV, although I'm sure it was better without me there anyway... :) You don't want my ugly mug on TV....

A bit annoyed they didn't name the charity... :duh at least people who already know about us will know.. But doesn't really help with new supporters... Ah well....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.