Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa Riviera
13 Posts
Hi Keith not sure but it could be the new hotel opp the Sun Village called in last year its
very nice and very expensive,if its not the one somebody will know :que
annx
is this hotel now called, riviera de goa??? Im staying there a week tomorrow so when I get back ill give a report on it if you want x
Anne the new hotel opposite the Sun Village is called the Lazy Lagoon and like you we had a guided tour of the rooms & facilities in Feb. I must admit its very impressive and to be honest its not that much more than the MD per night, the hotel bar has AC and the restaurant was really nice. I think the guy who showed us around said there are only 39 or 40 rooms,they do have another place in Candolim. Sorry I seem to have gone a bit :offtop anyway its still baffling me trying to work out were the Goa Riviera is...Keith
Keith as soon as you said Lazy Lagoon thought thats it,it was very nice.can,t help with
Riviera de Goa then sorry.
annx
Think that the Riveria de Goa is opp the night market / race track
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g312680-d1141346-r22738209-Riviera_De_Goa-Arpora_Goa.html#REVIEWS
As Ourbird says, Right opposite the "Ingoes" (or whatever its called these day) Saturday Night Market and Go-Kart Track. Shouldn't think its very peaceful on a Saturday night ;)
Its a beautiful new hotel - very plush. Maybe quiet though. Seemed to attract lots of domestic tourists last time I was there
Keith. Our friends stayed there a few weeks ago. It is opposite the Ingos market and the Go Kart track. VERY nice!! Bit like the MD!!!! :rofl Not sure of prices at the moment.
Riviera de Goa is (as has been said) opposite the night market. Mario formerly of Phoenix Park is working there (as are a few others previously at PP). We had a meal there 2 weeks back, very nice. The hotel is lovely and the rooms, well, what can I say............fantastic. (I would say far BETTER than the MD).

If you are staying there soon please send my love to Vinson (F & B Manager).

Jude (Fizz)
fizzy2 wrote:
I would say far BETTER than the MD

Going from a 3* to a 5* i would think they would be! Hence the :rofl
Sorry, Jetlagged only got home today! Fizz
We visited the Riveira De Goa last night and had a wander around the then the guy on reception let us see one of the rooms. Stunning hotel. The rooms are WOW! as good as any 5 star anywhere in the world. The main reception area is also fantastic. Looks brilliant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.