Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Alot! to be honest it depends on whther you want to go to all the clubs. All the big clubs cost about 35 euros. i spent £350 in a week and ran out of money by the last day!
Presume you are self catering?......If you dont go too overboard, ie limit alcoholic drinking, beach all day, limit major clubs, I think you will survive on £500........if its a holiday of a lifetime, DOUBLE IT!
Hi Rach,
It depends really on exactly what you want to do in Ibiza as to how much cash you are going to need. If you are going self catering and don't mind cooking there are a lot of really cheap supermarkets (Spars) all over the island such as the Syp or there's a branch of Lidl just outside of Ibiza (near Figueretes) where you can pick up food as cheaply if not cheaper than back in the UK.

You can eat out cheaply too as there are a lot of nice cafes and restaurants, but shop around as some of them in Sant Antonio can be pricey.

If you plan on clubbing every night you will need a fair bit of cash as the entrance fees to some of the top clubs can set you back around €50, though a lot of them let ladies in for free I am told.

Again if you plan on just staying in Sant Antonio you wont need as much cash as if you wanted to go sightseeing on Formentera or taking trips around the island. Be warned though if you sign up with deals via your rep you could well end up paying three times the price for trips or even more. Last time we where in Figueretes our rep tried to sell us a trip for four of us (two adults and two kids) to Formentera for €140 which included a trip to the hippy market in San Francisco and a meal. We did the same thing including a four course meal for all of us for only €80.

There are some nice beaches too around Sant Antonio Bay area so you can always save money by sunbathing if you like that kind of thing, or you can catch a bus (very cheap and very often) from outside of the marina and go into Ibiza town and from there anywhere else on the island. A return trip from Sant Antonio to Ibiza Town is only around €3 per person, but be warned kids over 5 pay the same price as adults.

If you need any help or more info please ask or pm me.

Marc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.