Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Thanks Samanthar6 - read your review too. It sounds great. Getting excited now, and hopefully the flight wont be as bad as im expecting! x
try not to worry about the flight it was absolutely fine,take some travel sick tablets before you go and they make you drowsy then you might sleep half of it away
another thing didnt mention were the mosquitoes. last year in turkey holiday village i got eaten alive .this year i took a few tubes of anti itch cream which i was grateful for and when we were there we bought the local spray called off.put it on before you go out at night .we also bought mosquito patches from the hotel ,with the mixture of both only got a few bites .we also took with us a jungle formula plug in for the room which we left plugged in all the time. when we were there we saw a chap who had to have IV antibiotics on his 2nd day as his bites were so bad, so get the local stuff as soon as you get there from the hotel shop and the patches from the 1st choice reps and you should be ok,
hi couls anybody please tell me what the weather is like in the middle of september??? is it worth booking??
Hi Gina

We went end of September last year and the weather was hot but rainy from abt 4pm for about an hour on most days. Overall, the weather was good and the rain didnt put us off.
For further weather advice please use the dedicated thread near the top of the page. Please keep this thread for hotel discussion only to prevent it going off-topic.

Thanks.

Pippy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.