America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Golf in Vegas
4 Posts
Hi Ginak,

There are lots of golf courses in and around Vegas, some are VERY expensive! One thing I would say is....in July it will be pretty uncomfortable heat wise! Probably around 100 degrees.....I love golf but wouldn't play in that heat :sun2 :D
Just Google Vegas golf courses and see what comes up, some are bound to do discounts. There's not normally an issue in going round on your own, I've done it before in the States. You can also hire clubs etc for a reasonable fee so you don't necessarily have to take clubs.

TC
Thanks TC
My husband being a fair skin blond plans on booking at 6am if poss-! I will keep looking and welcome any comments from fellow golfers, just unfortunate for him my birthday happens to be in the middle of july!
Gina :cheers
I,ve played the Royal links in Vegas before and it was a fantastic course, as it happens it was cheaper to play in July as the weather is so hot, it wasn,t as cheap as the average UK course but if you hubby has played anywhere like the Forest of arden it,s in that price bracket, ( depending on how bad the dollar rate is) do a search and you,ll find it, I highly recommend it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.