Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
you dont say how old you are,and when you fancy going out to ibiza.for how long as well.plus how many off you
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/san_antonio04.htm

where is says 10/13 is the west aend area,where the trees are is the nice front square area,very nice fountains.which comes alive anight wth sating places chairs all outside.
i must say san an is really nice day and night.allways lots to do.i think you would be better of staying in the bay area.then walking into san an main area,or taxi bus.that why you would get some sleep.
most of the places in are 18.30s.but in the bay is more your age group.plus a few 18/30s ect.but anywhere is nice your not far from anything.aleast that way you will get to see more.
Thanks for both replies,

it is myself and husband and three teenagers 18, 17, and 16, so did not want to stay to far away from the action cause of the teenagers with taxis etc

i am quite young at heart and really dont mind the nightlife not that i will be going to the clubs that my eldest is going to.

but is there any other entertainment available like the cabaret clubs etc for the older ones. we are 38.

Benidorm was brilliant cause we had the square for the eldest but we knew that we were close by with the cabaret clubs , karaoke bars etc if needed but just fancied a channge this year but just wanted some advice on getting the resort right

thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.