Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hi maria and welcome to HT!

While you are waiting for a specific reply, you may find some useful information in our Camping and Carvanning forum HERE

luci :wave
We were in Limone on Lake Garda last Sept. and there is a pretty camp site right next to the lake in Limone but I'm afraid that's all I can tell you about it. There didn't seem to be that many children about in Sept, there were a few babies but they were no trouble, I don't think this end of Lake Garda seems to attract hoards of rowdy kids.
Hi Maria some info on a good peaceful campsite. Ca Savio is on the Adriatic coast near Venice and on a flat peninsula that is perfect for cycling. Trips to Verona etc can be easily arranged and the public transport is very good.They had excellent facilities and if you enjoy a bit of the classics they had string quartets, opera singers and Venician groups.

The only thing I would say is that the better equipped campsites, nice swimming areas etc, depend on families. The above campsite had a lot of families but no problems with noise after 11pm and even during the afternoon a siesta was in force. I am sure no matter where you go in Italy you will enjoy. The majority of the campsites seem to be around Lake Garda and on the Adriatic coast.
Ca Savio is indeed a very nice campsite.
Maybe you also can try Il Tridente and Capalonga. Or Camping Europa at the Adriatic coast.
They are really very nice campsites close to nice cities (and Venice).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.