Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Goodfellows
69 Posts
Hi Adam,

We are going to Magaluf 21st October, will you still be open then?

Jane
Hi Jane Louise

Yes the entertainment programm that I mentioned will continue right until the end of October, and then we'll cut back a bit (the Hypnotist Show is normally the first to go - due to lack of volunteers) but then we have entertainment right through to end of November, and maybe even into December if there is demand, but we'll be closed at Christmas.

Hope that helps.

Adam
Hiya! We're back in the UK!!

We came for lunch on our first day - on Monday I think! I did speak to your wife and she was really nice and mentioned we we're on holiday truth :D We wanted to come and see the drag show on Friday, but had already booked to see Pirates Uncut :(

Nice bit of rain there was yesterday :lol:
Im coming over for the first 2 weeks in October. From all the good reviews i have heard about the place i think me and the partner will have to get down for a bit of fun :glynis cant wait
Thanks Adam,

See you in a few weeks when we're in Magaluf :sun :glynis

Jane
Hi
We are going to magaluf first week in October. When we were there last October we spent a lot of time in Goodfellows bar and saw a brilliant hyponotist there. Does anybody know if the hypnotists show is still on in Goodfellows and if so which nights?

Also is the Sol Trinidad near Goodfellows bar?

many thanks
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Hi

Goodfellows had a hypnotist on, on Monday and Thursday when we where there in Aug. He was very good, but get there early as it gets pretty busy.

Liz.

(By the way nice to meet you Adam.Great to put a face to a name.)
Ooh - I've got my very own thread - :oops:

All your questions have been answered, but just to confirm - yes we're less than a minutes walk from Trinidad, and yes we've restarted our September / October entertainment:

Monday - Paul Proto Hypnotist
Tuesday - Dolly Sisters Drag Show
Wednesday - Stephanie Jane as Cher / Shania Twain
Thursday - Paul Proto - Hypnotist
Friday - Karaoke / Party Night with D J Michael
Saturday - Country Music Show
Sunday - Tribute to Stevie Wonder and Lionel Richie

Hope that answers your questions.

Hi Liz

Yes it was nice to meet you, sorry I didn't get chance to sit and have a longer chat, but as you could see we were a little busy - roll on December :roll:

Cheers

Adam
Hi Adam and Liz

Thanks for the info.
Hi Adam,

Myself and 7 friends are arring in Palma Nova next week for a few days golf and to celebrate a birthday. We are staying at the Don Bigote where is your bar from here ( It is 5 years since I have visted Magalluf/Palma Nova so my memory is jaded ). Hope to pop if for a few drinks early eveing.

Which are the best Late bars, last time I was there Bananas was fairly busy. We are in our 40's so probably BCM's is not going to be our thing but we do still like the late clubs that dont charge an entry fee so you can pop in and out as the mood takes you, any suggestions.

Hope to meet you next week.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Hi Stewart

It's a few minutes walk away, to be fair - I think Don Bigote is on the Calle paris, which is the road that leads from Palma Nova up to the Caprabo Supermarket, and you'd need to walk past the Post Office (opposite the Tordos / Mirlos) past the Son Matius Hotel, past "Timeshare Corner", past Roosters Chippy, past the new upside down House, turn right after the Magalluf Park, then at the end, turn left past BCM, and we're about 200 yards on the right.

It's not quite as far as that description may suggest, but if you can get 7 thirsty blokes past all those bars and attractions, I'll be most impressed!
The Punta Belena is still open, although starting to quiten down a little - it depends how lively you want things to be. We've had a few busy nights, and we've been staying open until 4am, but then for no apparent reason another day it can go real quiet - and we're clearing away at 2am.

I'd be pleased to see you, and meet you in person - so please make yourself known.

Hope you have a good break.

Cheers

Adam
Will be heading up your way for the clubs anyway. last time I think it was a bar crawl along the way this year sounds like a cab as you are right often didnt get far.

See you next week.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Myself and the Mr are at the Don Bigote for a week from the 30th September and will be popping in to Goodfellows.

Quite happy for the directions as we have always been down the quiet end of Magaluf (mallorca beach x 2 & barracuda x 1) this is the first time in Palma Nova! I know where we will be headed for our entertainment (lets hope we go the right way back after a few scoops :oops: )

Hope the weather is good in October. See you soon!
hi there

Myself hubby and three friends enjoyed a night in Goodfellows last week and the week before when the hypnotist was on. The first week one of the girls with us was one of the three scots lassies that got hypnotised and it was the best free entertainment I have ever come across. I would have said hello Adam but you were run off your feet but I look forward to going back again next time I am in Magaluff.
Deb - you should have made yourself known!

We've had a few very busy nights, particularly the Hypnotist Show, which continues to amaze me, even though I've seen it twice a week for 3 years!

If you were here on a Hypnotist Night, I would have been on the mike, and rushing around - we can get over a hundred people in on some show nights, and we've only got 50 seats!!!

Were you there the night the Scottish girl did the amazing "Crazy Frog" by any chance? It was one of the most unbelievable things I've ever seen - she was manic - probably one of the best shows of the year so far.

Hope you come and see us again, but please say hi - even if I'm busy, I'll spare a few moments for a chat.

Cheers

Adam
Hello Adam, only a few weeks till me and my lot get there can you tell me what night/s the Karaoke is on and do you have any Billy Fury and Billy J Krammer songs on your list?

Singing in Mallorca,
Dave
Everyone going to Magaluf should try and see the hynotist at Goodfellow, I was there the night the Scottish girl did the Crazy frog and she had the most entertainment value you could ever imagine. Adam I saw how hard you worked but your place is a credit to the hard work you all seem to do,we honestly had a ball there and right down to the blonde PR girl on the door your staff are a credit to you. Next time will definetly sat hello , thanks for a great nite

Deb xx
HI all, 2 weeks to go before my crowd descend upon Mallorca. I see that Dave, 'The real holidaymaker' will be doing Kareoke, what night will that be cos I can't wait to see it :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.