Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can't work out on map where they are but they do look quality.
Type into google maps - Goveia Holiday Homes Goa - and it throws up a good location. Says they were built in 2005.
Spike.
Hi All Saints,

I have just spent 2 weeks at Goviea, returned on the 28th April. It's located opposite Coffee day just past the football pitch but you wouldn't know as not very well sign posted. It's about 400 metres or so off the main rd. We were very impressed with Goviea. Being set back it's nice and quiet, was clean and the food from the restaurant was excellent!
Be careful accessing the site for this accommodation, I just had a virus/worm warning from Avast, preventing me from accessing the site. The website may well be legit, but could have been hacked. the warning even comes up when the Google search results for the site are shown.
Had the same problem myself but manged to quarantine threat and delete it so be warned.

:tup
Strange that. I Googled it with no problems and I have all security software in place.
No problems here - looks a very nice place.
At £38 per night they better be very good.Not sure where Indian hotels and guesthouses get their website rates from.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.