Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
everything in Gran CANARIA is all year round, so yes clubbing, water sports...the whole lot :) :) plus great weather.
You don't say which resort you are staying in, but be sure that everything will be open that time of the year. Also all the christmas trees will be out, they were when we went to Puerto Rico one christmas. All around the comercial centre was full of christmas trees and decorations and lights.

It is even better when you leave rainy and cold England and land in the warm sunshine. And warm sunshine with Christmas Decorations is great.

let us know which resort your going to.
Hi
I have been to puerto rico it was february a few years ago, we stayed in a small hotel at the bottom of the hill, as the nightlife is split into 2 if I remember. Top and the bottom of the hill. it was quite hot, about 70-75 degrees. nightlife was ok, only ventured to the the commercial area once, as it was quite a trek if you walked up. The bottom was fine for what we wanted, the was a great little irish bar, they had pub quizzes on and films and were really friendly, pool, and other bar games. If we were to go away again in the february id definately go back.
Slinky
We go every year to Puerto Rico after Christmas. For weather, food, night life ...you just cannot beat it at that time of year. :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.