Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
My one visit to Gran Canaria was for a week in November a few years ago. The weather was perfect very hot at times. Of course the weather can be different from year to year but I think GC has the sunniest/highest temps. of any Canary Islands so you would be pretty much sure to get good weather. Even now in December I believe the current teperature is around 22-23c.
We went a couple of years ago at the end of November and had great weather, evenings may require a light cardie if its breezy.
We spent New Year in GC a few years back and the weather was good although we did have some rain the day we went to the north side of the island. I'd be happy to go at that time again.
We've been in January and it was pleasantly warm and sunny.

luci :wave
Many thanks to all, that really helps :sun2
was there dec 2011 was lovely and warm and evenings were warm too cardigan if theres a breeze loved it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.