Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel. 8)
Hi, just booked here for next year with Thomsons after disaster with Thomas Cook.

Can anyone tell me about this hotel? Especially the food coz i find if food bad ur holiday is kinda ruined.

Many Thanks
Louise X
Hi, we have reviews of this hotel here

Hope this helps

Sarah
Hi
Has anyone been to this hotel recently,we are going 4th march and looking at reviews feeling a bit iffy now.also can anyone tell me the cost of a fridge and safe?think someone in a review said a fridge cost £28 for a week,this seems a bit steep!.
hope someone has something positive to say!

jeanie
Im actually thinking of booking this for march too... hopefully someone has been here recently and could help us out? ;)
Just booked for April, seen the negative reviews out and about but got a very good deal. There are as many good reviews as bad so we are going with an open mind!!
Let you know when we get back!
:)
just back from the princess and had a really good time.no complaints about the hotel whatsoever,food excellent plenty of beds around pool.
the only negative I can think of has been mentioned before and that is the lifts,we were on the 5th floor and many a time had to walk down so if I were you I would email them and ask for a lower floor unless your super fit!
Bit of a hike to beach but there again we ate that much we needed the excercise.
sure you,ll enjoy it

jeanie
One of my favourite hotels on the island, stayed half board and the all you can eat food choice was amazing each day :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.