Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi there,
Just wondered if anyone can help on the location of this hotel.I just wondered if anyone can help with what other hotels are near to it.I know that these hotels are not near to each other but we know where the venus,calypso,orange nereo,villa de benidorm are etc and wondered if it was near to any of these.
Many thanks for any help
Angela.
Hi Angela
All the hotels you mention are in the Levante area of Benidorm but the Bali is in the Poniente side. This is a good walk or 10 minute bus ride past the old town. Hope I have explained this ok.
Sue
The Bali is in La Cala at the end of the Poniente, the nearest hotel is the Calas Marinas with close by the Torre Dorada, a little further away is the Gran Hotel Delphin . Cala Finesrat is within walking distance. There are plenty of buses fare a euro to the Levante end and the Hotels that you mention.

Hope this is of some help.

Dave :wink:
Hi Angela .... the Gran Hotel Bali is not near any of those hotels which you mention in the Levante/Rincon districts.

As Dave points out, it is located in La Cala, which is at the very far end of the Poniente side of town. It is the tallest building in Benidorm and so it is difficult to miss. It is a bus or taxi ride to Benidorm Old Town and the Levante side of the resort. It is closer to Cala de Finestrat and Terra Mitica than to those hotels which you know.

Our reviews of the hotel can be found here: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/gran-bali-hotel/

The hotel's own website can be found HERE and probably contains a map and more directions.

David :wave
Hello we are thinking about going to the Gran Bali in Dec there are two flight we can get 6-45 am from Manchester or 12noon from Liverpool.I have read that the hotel you cannot book into till 4 pm that would leave going from Manchester a long wait before getting into your room is this correct or hopfully
someone has been recently and booked in straight away.Thank you for the replies :cheers
We are going to the Gan Bali in Dec can someone please tell me what the dress code for the evening meal will be. Cheers :cheers
smart casual , you dont need a tie anymore , definitely no shorts or beachwear , some guests will be dressed very smartly especialy the spanish guests,
Thank you for the reply now i know what to pack, Cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.