Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
we arrived home last Thursday and had a fantastic time didn't want to come home, my review will be on "another review website" soon
my review will be on "another review website" soon

:que

We have our own review section for the hotel here on HT which you might want to add it to http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/mexico/yucatan-peninsula/riviera-maya/grand-sirenis-riviera-maya-hotel-and-spa/

If you have pictures you can add them to your HT media Gallery

Graham
it will be on here as soon as I can copy and paste! :D
Looking forward to reading it!! Thanks x
review finally done - any questions feel free to ask :cheers x

want to go back again :sun2
Thank you, last few reviews on another website have been pretty bad :( Look forward to reading yours.
xx
Sounds lovely thanks, much happier now :) Should we just take peso's and a debit card (for trips) with us? and it is £40 each visa when you leave Mexico?
Thanks again.
Talia x
I copied and pasted so you might have already read it I think I probably missed a fair few things out but I can honestly say we had the best time everyone was just so lovely and nothing seemed like a chore!
we took Peso's and our credit card which we used with Thomas cook trips 285dollors worked out to be £180 throught exchange rate that was for the fat cat trip which was fun but other half was ill so bit of a waste of money for him, daughter did another boat trip from the guys by the quiet pool paide quivilent of £27 to go swim with the turtles in Akumel - she loved it!

be careful with debit cards as often your bank will add an additional fee for you using it abroad, I wouldn't bother with an US $ unless you already have them as the hotel shop doesn't accept them I managed to get Peso's at M&S exchange ithough having to order them the lowest notes they have are 50's which worked out at £2.79 but you can break them down to less if you wish in the hotel

to come out of the country its currently £40 or 700peso's per person it cannot be paid in US$ this is paid when you get to the airport but they do take sterling which we found easier
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.