Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
hi
sorry but i must dissagree with some of the comments made about this camp site. we have stayed here once and where not impressed. its expensive for the quality of facilities and we didnt find the staff all that helpful. the horses are ok but there was no help for the inexperienced or kids and some of the horses where a bit grubby.
cant really comment on the entertainment as we went out most of the time. the surrounding area is fab. the dorset coastline is amazing and we have found another site 2 miles down the road which we go to every year. if u like fishing this is the ideal area to stay. u have the beaty of the area and some great local fishing spots.

helen

Please do not post in phone style text ie U instead of you etc, further posts in this style may be deleted Briar Moderator
I must admit, when we were staying at Durdle Door, we had a ride out to this site, with a view to moving on there for our second week, but weren`t impressed by the look of it , so didn`t bother, stayed on at Durdle Door instead, which is beautifully situated on the cliff-top, but it`s a steep climb down to the beach, not for the faint-hearted!
Just spent a week at this site. Toilet blocks have all just been refitted and top quality, well maintained, and clean. Entertainment is your usual holiday camp style, kids park is a little small, but our kids still found plenty to do, good walks, good takeaway, pebbly beach, fishing and some good pubs.

I would recommend this site to anyone, it is one of the cleanest I have been to. Just make sure you take an awning strap or some good wind breaks, it can get a bit breezy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.