Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
OK for some, snow in north beds this morning still only 2deg and expecting more white stuff... go on enjoy yourselves we will just freeze :rofl

hope you and the gang all have a good one

wiz
Gald you're all having a good time, wish I was there, lol.
Will be on 9th April, so can you make sure you don't drink them dry.......save some for me lol....... :sun2
Hi glad your enjoying yourselves and glad the weather is good.Freezing here. El Tiburon is great and in a great area. I hope you find some entertainment, have you tried the quiz at the Seawolf. Bonanza square has a few bars not sure if they have entertainment there. You could pop into one of the hotels. We stayed in the Bali and they had entertainment on in there. The entertainer used to work in Benidorm in the sister hotel (Regente) and everyone spoke highly of him there.Just a thought. Enjoy the rest of your stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.