Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Grrrrr!!!!!
8 Posts
I've no doubt you'll be able to get a couple of bottles of wine out of them Anne. Good luck.

Parky
I hadn't thought of that PARKY, thanks for the idea!!!!!
Get stuck in, couple of bottles of wine is the least they can do! Take a few print outs from this site and waive it in front of them, you may find it does the trick. Which hotel are they moving you to? Have you checked it out?

Hope you have a lovely hols, it sounds like we are going around the same time. I hope everything is not shut as its so late.
It's the Europa hotel and they are moving us to the Blue Sky which is really an up-grade. I half expected this to happen as it's so late on and can't really expect the hotel to stay open for 3 of us! I always go this time of year but usually spend the fortnight with friends. Because my grandson and his girlfriend are coming this time we booked a hotel for their week and I'll have the 2nd. week with my friends.Their bar will be shut for winter and we get a lot more time together then.What date do you go Ninky nonk? We aren't going 'til the 17th.
We are going on the 13th, which is late for us as we usually are there for my hubby's birthday in early october so we are going out at the time we normally are going home. We are going a bit further down from you in Kremasti - fancied a change this yearas we normally go to either Rhodes Town , Ixia or the Lindos end.
I love Kremasti although I've never stayed there.Hope you have a lovely holiday. I spoke to my Rhodian friends this morning and the weather is still lovely over there. Kalo taxidi ( good journey)
Thanks, you too. Do you have any recommendations for places to eat in Kremasti?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.