Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Steve The Alexandra is opposite the Inferno, is this the one you mean.

Debs
Thanks for that Debs but its not the Alexandra it could be next door, its actually facing the jewellers which is next door to Inferno...

Cheers Steve
Steve I know which one you mean you go through some gates to it, but I'm the same can't think of the name :duh
OK I will own up, Jane and I stayed there for 10 days last January, fantastic guest house but just cant remember the name ( methinks a bit of dementia setting in :rofl ) ..and im only 38 ;) LOL
yes you do go through some gates and there are steps facing, I hope I get the name soon as I would like to book it..

Steve
Steve,I just checked photo 67 on the Candolim photos page, the guesthouse is just about on it ,I thought the name was also on it :think sadly not, it might jog your memory though.
Just a senior moment, it happens, :duh Allan.
No Fiona Antonio's is on the lane opposite the Ave Maria, just down from Pretty Petals. It's really bugging me.

Debs
The one next to Angara? We used to cut through to get to Silver Sands!!! I can't remember either!!
Thank You everybody for there help, I was hypnotised this morning and came up with the Manida Seaside guest house !! ;)

Alright then I am lying, Jane found a receipt from an exchange bureau which had the guest house's name on it but thanks everybody for racking their brains...

Cheers Steve :tup
Doh!! :que

Thanks for reminding me Fiona... :D

No wonder Jane calls me Homer :cheers
never mind- I've added it to our reviews now so hopefully you can owe it its first review :D
Alexandra Guest Resort is opposite Infernos - hope this helps...

Sally
Hiya
The name of the guesthouse is ALEXANDRAS. :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.