Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
joolz sent you a pm hope you get sorted . I added the flip flops to my profile to let you see them hope you like the avatar I will remove it off mine when you put it on your's ..colleen
:clap :clap Thank you :thanks You are verrrry clever and techno!!!
OHHHH Joolz now thats what I call some nice footwear :rofl :rofl they do look good on you ...if you want another wee avatar anytime just send me a wee PM ...many times sanji used to make me mine now I can do my own yee haa ....colleen
Hi there
I put on a new avatar last night and it seemed ok, now its not there and all what is appearing is a box with a small x, could someone help me get it back please.

thank you
Dawnie-Rob
The site you have linked to is down at the moment.

You should link directly to a site as you would be stealing their bandwidth. Once the site is back up, upload the image to Image Shack or Photobucket and then put the link from there into your profile. Instructions are on Page 1 of this topic.

luci :wave
Hi Suzi
I will do what you advised when the site is up an running again
Thank you for your help

Dawnie-Rob :)
I've just downloaded my new avatar how do i know if i'm allowed this picture do i need permission?if so where from...
Pm me it and I will re size it for you sleeps that way it will be ok to use ...colleen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.