Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Madge :wave: , I think I am thinking of the right hotel - is it 500 metres from Port Aventura? If so, the Vi.la Romana and Saluris Palace are nearby.

The cost of a taxi from airport to hotel will be about 30 euros.

Starry
thanks starry i will look them up im amazed ive only just asked that question i like this lol
oh and starry it says about the sol costa daurada hotel has easy access to portventura.im not really bothered about being close to theme park i just want somewhere close to sol costa daurada hotel so im near my sister. we both have sons of the same age and dont want them to have to travel far to see each other.so would prefer to be in hotel close to her.the h10 europa park hotel looks nice but i dont know if it near to the sol costa daurada thanks again bye for now :wave:
Hi Madge,

As Starry says, the Vil.LaRomana and Salauris Palace are the closest - less than 5 minutes walk. The Belvedere is also next door to these two. The Europa Park is a 10-15 minute walk depending on which way you go.

How old are your sons? If they're not too young, you'll be glad you're right on top of PortAventura. It's brilliant!

HB
thanks harry they are 16 years old.but look older and me and my sis just worry about them wandering off.you know what lads of that age are like lol.i will check them hotels out im glad i never booked europa park.on a map it looked really close so glad i found this site thanks again :tup
The Regina Gran is very close by the Sol Costa Daurada with the Villa Romana in the other direction.

Dave :sun2
thanks for that dave i cant seem to see who you book these hotels with the regina gran and villa romania any tips please thanks all keep it coming the cheaper i find this hol the better lol :cheers
Hi Madge,

Try WSH or Travel Republic, I 'll have alook and get back to you.

Dave :wave:
Hi Madge, I've used Travel Republic a couple of times and they have been fine. When I stayed at the Vil.la Romana, I booked it with Freedom Direct, as that was the cheapest at the time.

I'm sure the boys will love P. Aventura. My 15yr daughter loves it there and it is easy to walk to from these hotels. To be honest, if my kids wanted to do their own thing, I would prefer to have a pass for P. Aventura so they could walk up to there, rather than go into town. But that is probably just me being a worrier :rofl
thanks starry yes ive been with travel republic before and i have been looking with them.yes me and my sister worry about the boys you never stop do you. thanks again take care :tup
:wave: hi if you want really cheap what about the village park apartments, next door to sol costa dorada and you are allowed to use the facilities of this hotel. loads of websites for these apartments. try go2spain .com aswell. hope you get something.
cheers beer mat ive been looking and i cant seem to find availability for these apartments would of suited us great as we could of used my sisters hotel for facilities and got it cheap we want to go 21st of july for two weeks im gutted :cry i will keep looking and if you know of any other cheap ones next to the sol costa daurada keep them coming shame about that the apartments sounded big too thanks again bye for now :tup
im pretty sure the adjacent block to village park is called ventura park, think its a residential block but ive seen it before on some private rental sites.
:wave: hi try direct holidays for the village park apartments.will have a look around the websits for others for you .
:wave: hi direct holidays do them and have avail.when are you going?
thanks beermat you are a gem . ive looked on direct holidays and i cant seem to find it is that the full name of hotel village park apartments and is it flying from birmingham cheers :tup
hi beermat i found it on direct holidays but they dont seem to have my dates i spose they sell out pretty quick having the two bedrooms ive found ventura park apartments on travel republic but they coming up the same price as half board in some of the other hotels. but i will keep these apartments in mind as me and my sisters family could share. love the idea of a washing machine too thanks alot bye for now :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.