General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hand cream
4 Posts
Hand cream, lip gloss (including lip salve) and toothpaste are all considered to be 'liquids' which have to conform to the 100 ml rule when carried in hand baggage:

* they must be in containers of 1OO ml or less
* if carried in hand baggage, they must be carried in a closeable clear polythene bag, which must be handed separately to the security checkers to pass through the scanner.

No problems as to quantity if they are carried in hold baggage.
I also use L'occitane and am packing mine in the case if you use the Shea butter it is very rich and if you use in the morning you should be ok for the journey - I normally use Shea Butter once/twice a day and dont find the need for any more although I do sometimes wear overnight with cotton gloves for a hand treatment.
ive got loads of the small tubes all the different flavours ie rose, cherry etc. Ill put it in my case not that long a flight so should be ok. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.