Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
I've added these apartments as we didn't have them listed.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review HERE

Many Thanks :wave
Harry's is about 5 minutes walk from the beach. It is situated on the old village road of Acharavi. Lovely rooms but basic. Harry and his family are very warm, welcoming and helpful. His son and daughter Phillip and Angela are very good at pool so be careful if they challenge you to a game. We have been going to Acharavi for many years and always return and stay at Harry's. We wouldnt go or stay anywhere else. Harry plays DVD's during the day for anyone who wants to stay out of the sun or have a break. It is also a popular bar at night. Hydropolis Water Park is about 5-10 minutes walk away and great for a day out. The kids will love it - ours do. Restaurants we would recommend are Eklion and Valentines. There are many others but these are our favourites. Harry's does not have a pool but there is use of one next door in Corifu Village Apartments. They hire the sunbeds out and also serve snacks. They have a pool bar and the staff are friendly and chatty. All in all everyone makes you feel very welcome. The beach of Acharavi is long and the sea is very shallow for a way out so it is great for the kids to play. You can walk along the beach to the next town of Roda. Roda is more for the young ones with lots of bars etc but they have some great shops and restaurants. For anyone who needs advice while you are in Acharavi - go to Castaway Travel. You can also hire pushchairs, fans and anything else you can think of. We book our trips there and recommend Captain Aris Beach BBQ. Everyone who goes to Acharavi will have a great time. We always do!!!!!
I don't know if this is any help, but I found a website that relates to this property

http://www.harrysbar-apartments.com/Acharavi_Apartments.html
My wife and I do not stay at Harry's but we know him quite well. A really nice chap who looks after his guests and visitors to his place. No matter what the website says, I defy anyone who is not an Olympic standard walker to reach the beach in under 10 minutes. The distance is actually about 370 to 400metres. It will take you a bit longer coming off the beach as it is slightly up-hill. Nevertheless it is a very pleasant walk if you just take it easy. If you have not been to Acharavi before you will really enjoy the laid back atmosphere there. It is a wonderful small resort with lots of first class eating places and there is a good water park about 20 minutes walk from Harry's if you are interested in that type of thing. Hope you enjoy it. Peter Pan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.