EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
PS. Government officials need not respond.

This seems rather an impractical suggestion as you are looking for help, and if you are not prepared to consider the legal and governmental requirements for the purchase of holiday property, you do not IMO seem at first glance to be responsible enough to be considering such an important purchase, which if done illegally, may well lead to you forfeiting your rights over the property and the reclaiming of any monies paid in respect of this property.
The reason I asked for no government officials to reply was simply because I thought they may be biased in their views and I am looking for real first hand information.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for clarifying that terrifishpie! I hope you get the help you need.
My partner and I are looking at 'JASMIN' (google Emerald Heights Mauritius - then go to Property Types).

What are other peoples thoughts on this?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.