Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I'd mix a few crushed chillies into the cream. They won't bother you again! :rofl

Cheeky devils!
Sound like work shy soap dodgers............otherwise known as students

Papa
I think you were far to polite! Personally, they would have got a cold shoulder from me the first time...........cheeky sods!!
:)
papa -- Its obvious , that you never attained appropriate qualifications to qualify to become a Student yourself.
I wonder if they are watching your bags and money and seeing if they can rob you without knowing :que
Sorry Vindaloo i have told Chilly to stay around the Candolim beach area, they won't cotton on to her there !!!!!!!! :rofl

Mike
You should have offered to rub it on for them too Vindaloo, don't think they would have bothered you again :rofl
Fizz
Saw this happen on Mandrem beach, two very attractive young ladies poncing suncream, got it from a young english girl then gave each other the full treatment ( which was nice ) before handing back a near empty bottle, her face was a picture.

Unfortunately I use P20 which was,nt any good for them.

By the way I think the girls were Isrealis

drumbear
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.