General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
just found this company listed on travelsupermarket would that mean its safer book through them
with your luck at the moment Karen you had best avoid booking anything . :D :D
exactly ive just been stung nearly £200 of a f r a u d site too, and it looked so good and i checked to see if anyone had put any complaints in before i bought these items, paid via paypal and they wont refund me grrrr
Hi Ellie Meg! Oh & I went to Prague & Warsaw with hotelsrus and everything was fine. Of course I can't guarantee it, I can just say that our trips went off
a hitch. Enjoy Prague, its a beautiful city!
oh thats great thanks, ive been to prague and loved it this is for a xmas present for my oldest daughter

ive gone ahead and booked this now , got a good price for a botel so fingers crossed no problems
ellie - what a shame that you were stung by a fraud site- is it not worth posting the site so that others are warned not to touch them?

Hope you get your hotel sorted soon x
im happy to do that, but the site has disappeared, and paypal are useless, ive tried the bank and they cant help, so looks like ive lost this money, ive even found some contact details digging around as its a worldwide problem, but paypal arent interested, and had to cheek to end their email with this

we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand
our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe using PayPal.

safe what a joke, i thought i was safe thats why i paid via paypal but they,ve done nothing to get my money back

the site was called gamechimp
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.