Holiday Truths Forum

DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays

DIY Holidays

Just read on another website that Roomsnet.com have gone bust? Does anyone have any further info?
I've been on their website and when you enter a date and destination it just comes up with 'no results found'.

I've raised this as a seperate thread to the current Roomsnet thread to alert anyone who may have booked with them. I hope its not true but the website not working is becoming an all to familiar story.

Mark
Mark .. I have just phoned them and they say business as usual. I have never had any dealings with them before, but something about the attitude and tone of conversation was not very re-assuring.

EDIT: In the hope of a different voice with a more re-assuring and positive response, I have tried ringing them back several times, but no reply. Despite being shown as number one in the queue, no reply via their Live Chat facility either.

David :wave
Thanks David,

I did a further quick google search and it seems loads & loads of people are having problems arriving in resort to find their reservation has been cancelled.

I've just pretended to book a hotel in Spain in November and now the website appears to be working.

Its all a bit fishy :think

Mark

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register