Holiday Truths Forum

It is currently Apr 24th, '14, 12:22

HAVE ROOMSNET.COM GONE BUST??

Author     Message
PostPosted: Oct 6th, '09, 09:31 
Just read on another website that Roomsnet.com have gone bust? Does anyone have any further info?
I've been on their website and when you enter a date and destination it just comes up with 'no results found'.

I've raised this as a seperate thread to the current Roomsnet thread to alert anyone who may have booked with them. I hope its not true but the website not working is becoming an all to familiar story.

Mark

Post subject: Re: RoomsNet.com
PostPosted: Oct 6th, '09, 11:01 
Mark .. I have just phoned them and they say business as usual. I have never had any dealings with them before, but something about the attitude and tone of conversation was not very re-assuring.

EDIT: In the hope of a different voice with a more re-assuring and positive response, I have tried ringing them back several times, but no reply. Despite being shown as number one in the queue, no reply via their Live Chat facility either.

David :wave

PostPosted: Oct 6th, '09, 16:47 
Thanks David,

I did a further quick google search and it seems loads & loads of people are having problems arriving in resort to find their reservation has been cancelled.

I've just pretended to book a hotel in Spain in November and now the website appears to be working.

Its all a bit fishy :think

Mark

Page 1 of 1
 [ 3 posts ]