Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Try the following Travel Agent. I always book my flights from them. They also do Visas for India (by post). The man to talk to is Anil Bahri...

TRAYVALE LIMITED.
36 EASTCASTLE STREET.
LONDON.W1W 8DP.

Good luck.

Aj.
Goa holidays overall seem more expensive next season. I think I read somewhere that charter flights have been cut so prices are more expensive. When I was looking for Feb the best charter flight was a mytravel flight but booked through direct holidays and not through my travel. I booked it as a dormhouse accommodation on arrival cos that was cheaper than flight only...strange....anyway I think it cost around £365 from Manchester in Feb. I had loads of prices for accommodation direct from the hotels and none worked out very expensive. I think I've saved about £300pp on the package price.
Cheers guys.

Anymore details on the deal you got in feb. I was thinking of just getting a place for the first two nights then set off exploring. Palolem, vagator and further north. Can stay in beach shacks then no problem.
Just had a quick look at direct holidays website. The flight I got has gone up to 410 per person but they have a flight going 26/2 which is £365 pp. That includes everything and is direct. They have departures all through Feb for no more than 415 so you can take your pick. Gatwick might be even cheaper. Website is http://www.directholidays.co.uk and you need to book it as a beach holiday rather than flight only. It works out cheaper that way. The same flight booked through mytravel is about £100 pp more at least.
Thats great thanks alot.

I'll be travelling from Manchester.
Your a star!!! Just found a deal going the day I wanted from manchester £370 inc dormhouse. It'll be ideal as we can crash there when we arrive then travel out when were settled in.

Thanks again :D
for £438 they're even throwing in a decent hotel :shock: !
Its worth looking at. Dont know how much time we'll spend in the actual hotel. It'd be good if we were based round baga beach.
try..

http://www.charterflights.co.uk

used them a couple of times, reliable and prices competitive.

misterc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.