General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
HOW BAD IS YOUR HEARING [sorry to shout just in-case you don't have them in] :rofl

i have a 40% loss in one ear although i take one on holiday i don't tend to wear them on the aircraft, I have found with the modern digital ones they pick up every little screech and rattle, :think the one and only time i did wear it i had a stonking headache by the time we arrived :que

yasus
wiz
My Dad had one in each ear and hearing loss was quite severe, he took them out when flying as he said they 'whistled' a bit. Trouble is Dad was almost deaf without them, and would SHOUT :duh as he couldn't hear himself.
Thanks for the answers. Wizard it is only my wife I don't appear to hear :rofl No to be serious I was told I had very typical age related hearing loss ,how much I wasn't told.With my new hearing aids I cant believe how noisy a newspaper and water in the sink are , I love birds and to hear there song again is great . I will fly without them in
shrimper, i cant here my wife with mine in and on :think :rofl :rofl

wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.