Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Madmadge

If the 4star hotel pools are not heated, then the sc pools won't be. Everyone I've been to are freezing cold!!!
I take it you managed to get a flight then.
Regards....Caz
hi caz yes i managed it just dont want a cold pool this year bye for now :tup
Hi Madmadge

i'm with you re the freezing pools. In January we hired a villa in Yaiza (good price) where it had a solar heated pool. It was like a lovely warm bath.
thanks big ive booked now im going to oasislanz club apartments it has a heated pool wooooooo cant wait thanks for your reply
I believe that Lanzarote has some eco rule that hotel pools must not be heated to more than 23°C.

Much as we love the place, it's put us off in the winter months and we tend to choose one of the other islands.

Not that their pools are that much warmer, mind !!
We have booked a villa this year for exactly the same reason, electric heated pool to 26c bliss.

Gail
hi, could you please tell me which website you booked the oasislanz on as i am also looking for a place with a heated pool.

thanks sarah
hi there i booked with alpharooms.com also travel republic .co.uk both of these do the oasislanz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.