Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Denise

If you're having trouble with filling in a website form, try again but using a different web browser. There are sometimes bugs with upgrades, but these don't always appear in each browser. May sound strange, but I've used this solution a few times.
Good luck!
shiyong wrote:
Hi Denise

If you're having trouble with filling in a website form, try again but using a different web browser. There are sometimes bugs with upgrades, but these don't always appear in each browser. May sound strange, but I've used this solution a few times.
Good luck!

Thanks for your quick response but not being very techy what is a web browser :( :( please

Did google it but still not much wiser
Denise
The web browser is what you're using right now to view websites.

Most widely used ones are Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
By default, your PC will have Internet Explorer. If you haven't got any of the others, you can download for free from various websites (just do a search).

If the problem seems to be with the Adobe upgrade, I'd suggest trying Firefox first of all. (I'm experiencing a problem currently with Chrome and the upgrade, which is a known bug Google hasn't fixed yet.)
Hi Denise
VFS UK , recommend that you use Internet Explorer( the one with the big blue e) to complete the visa applications. I used Google Chrome, as I always do and had no problems.

If you are having trouble with Adobe , try downloading Foxit Reader, its small and does the same job.

Regards and good luck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.