France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
I regret that I don't know much about camping, but the Vendée is a great region to explore, especially with youngsters. I would think that if you could find a site reasonably close to La Rochelle, there are plenty of things to see, but I am sure that a lot of our camping members can help. Have you also considered posting in the Camping and Caravan part of the forum?
Thanks for your help Alsacienne,

Vendee does look a great area to visit.

I have posted my question in the camping forum as well, But only your reply so far.

:cheers
Hi there, trying to post for the second time - don't know how i lost it!!! St Jean de monts is great for teenagers and kids - beautiful beaches, bike rides and picnics in the forest, a lovley prom in st jean itself but lots of other stuff too. It has been a few years since we went so i would try and talk to someone whose been there more recently as well. We also went to Brem su mer but that was a lot quieter - memories arent good because a hurricane hit the coast while we were there :duh The whole region is lovely to explore with lots of chateaux and canoeing inland. Have fun!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.